Saturday, August 13, 2011
And the winner is
Happy Birthday Alfred Hitchcock!
As promised, in honor of The Master’s birthday, I am announcing the winner of my summer contest. Thank you all for participating in Hitchtrivia! What fun and how fabulous to know there so many Hitchcock fans out there. Here are the questions and answers.
1. Name all three films that Grace Kelly starred in
Dial M for Murder, Rear Window, To Catch a Thief
2. What was the name of Hitchcock’s first American made film?
3. In which of Hitchcock’s famed cameo appearance does he wear a cowboy hat?
4. What year was The Birds produced?
5. Which model made her debut in The Birds?
6. Who starred in Dial M for Murder, both the male and female leading roles?
Ray Milland and Grace Kelly.
7. Name Hitchcock’s first color film
8. Who played in Torn Curtain?
Paul Newman and Julie Andrews.
9. Who played Marion Crane in the 1960 original Psycho?
10. How many films did Jimmy Stewart star in?
4 for Hitchcock Rear Window Vertigo Rope The Man Who Knew Too Much
11. What color did Kim Novak object to wearing in Vertigo?
12. What was the name of the restaurant that Scotti first sees Madeline in Vertigo?
Oliver pops the champagne! The winner is Melissa Keith. Congratulations Melissa! You win the Collector’s Edition DVD of Vertigo, enjoy!